So What Exactly Is SERU and TFL?
Safety, Equality And Regulatory Understanding requirement that applies to all existing licence holders and applicants. It is a new requirement that came into force on 1 October 2021.
TFL means Transport for London.
TFL- SERU Assessment Online Training Course
- This course will help you reach the level of knowledge required to pass the SERU assessment at a TFL test centre.
- The Course Covers All Sections From The TfL Driver’s Handbook.
- It offers the most effective way to study and at the same time familiarise yourself with the format of the official test.
- It is made up of ten (10) sections with MCQs (Multiple-Choice Questions) for each section.
- You will study each section by reading the learning materials and completing the multiple-choice questions – you can repeat these as many times as you like.
- All incorrect answers in the practice sections come with feedback.
Learn In 3 Simple Steps!
Click on Curriculum of this Course and make sure you are registered
- Step 1 – Read The Learning Materials
- Step 2 – Practice With Feedback – As Many Times As You Like!
- Step 3– Check Your Knowledge – Section Mock Tests With Real Pass Mark!